Water is Life Safety Reflectors
The Great Lakes are the world's largest fresh water reservoar and government funding for protective projects are threatened to be obliterated. Water resources and sacred Native American land across North America are in danger when pipelines criss cross the continent without adequate maintenance and safeguarding.
Get some water protection safety reflectors to support advocacy and protection work that is needed to safeguard our precious water sources from exploitation, pollution and mistreatment.
- Includes 2 printed heart and 2 printed oval safety reflectors.
- The oval safety reflectors are printed with "Water is Life" on front and "The frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives" (a native American proverb) on back.
- The heart safety reflectors are printed with "Water is Life" on front.
- Image shows the two sides of each of the 4 safety reflectors.
- Each reflectors has a navy blue ball chain for attachment and is individually wrapped with instructions for use.
- Price includes a donation to Standing Rock and The Alliance for the Great Lakes, total of $4.
- Rock bottom prices so you can afford some extra to give to your sisters and brothers.
- Made in the USA (Libertyville, IL) by a women owned business.
- 3M Scotchlite on both sides and EN13356 compliant.
We Also Recommend